01V96i MESA DE MISTURA DIGITAL
Capture The Perfect Moment
Sometimes everything just comes together—and when it does, the new 01v96i is there to capture that perfect moment for you in stunning 96kHz sound. Since its initial release in 1998, the 01V has been the mixer of choice for a wide variety of applications, ranging from recording and production environments to live sound and installation setups. The 01V96i represents the next step in the evolution of an industry standard, building on the proven configuration of its predecessors to create a compact digital mixer that meets the needs of an expanding user base. Now, with 16 in/16 out USB 2.0 audio streaming at an impressive 96kHz, the latest version of Steinberg's Cubase AI, the full suite of Yamaha's acclaimed Virtual Circuitry Modeling DSP effects and newly improved studio quality head amps, the next generation 01V96i will take every aspect of your mixing and recording to the next level.
Informação do Produto
01V96i MESA DE MISTURA DIGITAL Descontinuado
Building on the proven configuration of its predecessors, the new 01V96i now offers USB 2.0 connectivity along with new multi-track recording features and improved sonic quality.
- 16 in/16 out live audio streaming at 96kHz via USB2.0 for direct multitrack recording and playback.
- 24bit/96kHz performance with improved studio-quality head amps.
- Full suite of Yamaha VCM effects and high-resolution REV-X reverbs.
- 96kHz internal effects and top-quality compression, gating and delay.
- Powerful mixing capacity with up to 40 inputs and 20 buses at 96kHz.
- I/O expansion slot accepts mini-YGDAI cards for up to 16 additional channels of I/O in a variety of analog or digital formats.
- Cascade Link function allows two 01V96i consoles to be connected to provide up to 80 input channels.
- Precision 100mm motor faders and scene memory with recall safe and global paste functions.
- Bundled with the latest Cubase AI.
- Compatible with both Windows or Macintosh versions of 01V96i Editor for offline data management and online control.
As cores e acabamentos apresentados podem variar relativamente ao produto real.